Strategy and Tactics of Land Warfare
by Will (ed.) Fowler
- Good Condition/No Dust Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Chartwell Books, 1979. Hardcover. Good Condition/No Dust Jacket. 80 pages, larger format. Light wear, yellowing; good book. Contents include Men and Terrain; Trench Deadlock; Triumph and Defeat; Blitzkrieg; War in the Third World; The Superpowers Line Up. Quantity Available: 1. Shipped Weight: 2-3 Pounds. Category: Military; Inventory No: 115032. .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Easy Chair Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Strategy and Tactics of Land Warfare
- Will (ed.) Fowler
- Book condition
- second hand - Good Condition
- Jacket condition
- No Dust Jacket
- Quantity available
- Chartwell Books
- Date Published
- BZDB23 NOAMZ NOISBN Military; Strategy and Tactics of Land Warfare Will ed Fowler
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Easy Chair Books
Returns are accepted up to 10 days after delivery if the book was not described accurately. We accept MC/Visa, checks, money orders, cash, and paypal.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Easy Chair Books
We have been in the book business for almost 7 years. We have over 30,000 books listed already with more waiting.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]