A STRANGER IS WATCHING
by Clark, Mary Higgins
- Light foxing to page edges and along upper book edges with lower corners bumped, a very good copy in a very good dust jacket wit
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Simon and Schuster, . First edition. Light foxing to page edges and along upper book edges with lower corners bumped, a very good copy in a very good dust jacket with rubbing to front corners and along front flap fold, a little spotting and some age toning to white areas of jacket. (14795). Octavo, cloth backed boards. The author's third novel and second suspense novel. Filmed in 1982 with Kate Mulgrew and Rip Torn in the lead roles.
A Stranger is Watching is a suspense novel by Mary Higgins Clark.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- John W. Knott, Jr., Bookseller, ABAA/ILAB (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- A STRANGER IS WATCHING
- Clark, Mary Higgins
- Book condition
- second hand - Light foxing to page edges and along upper book edges with lower corners bumped, a very good copy in a very good dust jacket wit
- Quantity available
- First edition
- Simon and Schuster
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Mystery . Film Source
Terms of Sale
John W. Knott, Jr., Bookseller, ABAA/ILAB
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives mis-described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2017
Ask Seller a Question
About John W. Knott, Jr., Bookseller, ABAA/ILAB
John W. Knott, Jr., BooksellerABAA/ILABFine First Editions
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]