Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Author is the Marianne Moore Poetry Prize; judge for this prize was James Tate; inscribed by the author on the title page.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Rosebud Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A Strange Heart
- Wayne, Jane O
- Trade paperback
- Book condition
- New as new - clean, tight, & attractive.
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Helicon Nine Editions
- Place of Publication
- Kansas City, Mo
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Books must be returned within 7 days of receipt in the "same as shipped" condition for a refund. Shipping charges will not be refunded. Money Orders, business checks, or credit cards processed through Biblio accepted as payment.
About the Seller
About Rosebud Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.