THE STORY OF VENUS AND TANNHAUSER. In which is set forth an exact account of the manner of State held by Madam Venus, Goddess and Meretrix, under the famous Horselberg, and containing the Adventures of Tannhauser in that Place, his Repentence...
by Beardsley, Audrey
- Very good condition
Standard Delivery: 6 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Kurt Gippert Bookseller (ABAA) (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE STORY OF VENUS AND TANNHAUSER. In which is set forth an exact account of the manner of State held by Madam Venus, Goddess and Meretrix, under the famous Horselberg, and containing the Adventures of Tannhauser in that Place, his Repentence...
- Beardsley, Audrey
- Book condition
- Used - Very good condition
- First thus edition
- Issued Privately for Subscribers Only
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Quarto (4to)
Terms of Sale
Kurt Gippert Bookseller (ABAA)
For most items, media mail shipping will cost $3.95 and Priority $7.95, and insurance is available for an additional cost. Books guaranteed to be as described; condition guaranteed if sent insured. Authenticity guaranteed on autograph and manuscript material. All items returnable within 10 days; notification of return is required; a small restocking fee may apply if return is due to customer error. Shipping rates are for normal octavo (8vo) titles; heavy, oversize (folio and quarto 4to), multi-volumes sets and special services such as insurance are extra.
About the Seller
About Kurt Gippert Bookseller (ABAA)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...[more]