Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
NY: Dutton, 1953. Hard Cover. Very Good+ in a Very Good+ dustjacket. Juvenile biography, illustrated with striking black and white illustrations by Price with some Tschaikowsky music scores at the end of book. Spine of book slightly slanted, Dj shows light chipping at lower spine edge and one closed edge tear. . First Edition. Illus. by Christine Price.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Windy Hill Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE STORY OF PETER TSCHAIKOWSKY Part One
- Wheeler, Opal
- Christine Price
- Book condition
- First Edition
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- BIOGRAPHY; MUSIC;
Terms of Sale
Windy Hill Books
Books are returnable for any reason within 10 days of receipt, books must be received in condition sent, notification prior to return is appreciated.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2008
Ask Seller a Question
About Windy Hill Books
Windy Hill Books specializes in out of print and collectible children's books in gift condition. Established in 1993 we have recently moved to beautiful Bath County Virginia. We are opened by appointment only.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]