Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Sweet Beagle Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Stepping Westward
- Bradbury, Malcolm
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine in Very Good dust jacket
- 1st American Edition. 1st Printing
- Houghton and Mifflin
- Place of Publication
- Boston. Boston
- Date published
- Academia, Fiction
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fiction, General; Literature;
Terms of Sale
Sweet Beagle Books
All books are well-protected with packing materials and shipped in a sturdy box. Shipments to locations in the U.S. include Delivery Confirmation. Packages to locations outside the U.S. are shipped well-padded in cardboard Global Priority flat-rate envelopes whenever possible.
Any book may be returned within 10 days for any reason, with prior email notice, for a full refund of the book's price. Condition of returns must be the same as when shipped. Cost of return postage will be paid by the customer, and book must be packed appropriately so that damage does not occur in the return shipment.
About the Seller
About Sweet Beagle Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]