Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London, : Blackie & Son Limited,. Hardcover. Good/Good. W. Edward Wigfull. Blackie & Son Limited, London, 1920. Hardcover. Book Condition: Good. Dust Jacket Condition: Good. Wigfull, W. Edward (illustrator). Fine Blackie Hard Cover/ acceptable Dust Jacket; Other than a little wear to edges with some light smudging , this dust jacket looks acceptable with brightly colored front panel and spine very well preserved; Other than some touches of shelf wear to a few corners and a very little foxing to a couple pages, this book looks well preserved with a small 10 written on the edge, pages white, binding firm, "fine binding" bicolor stamped decorative covers appearing in mint state; Publication date is approximated because date not given in this copy.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- MAD HATTER BOOKSTORE (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- STANDISH OF THE AIR POLICE
- Westerman, Percy F
- W. Edward Wigfull
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- Blackie & Son Limited,
- Place of Publication
Terms of Sale
MAD HATTER BOOKSTORE
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2019
WESTBANK, British Columbia
Ask Seller a Question
About MAD HATTER BOOKSTORE
Established 1983. All genres of used books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- A non-traditional book condition description that generally refers to a book in Good or Very Good condition, although no...[more]