Spencers of Amberson Avenue Revised Edition
by Spencer, Ethel
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Pittsburgh, PA: University of Pittsburgh Press, 1984, revised edition ISBN 0-8229-5356-0 Octavo (9.25 in. by 6.0 in.); 135pp.; very good softcover; bent rear cover; crisp; clean; bright..
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Chisholm Trail Bookstore (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Spencers of Amberson Avenue Revised Edition
- Spencer, Ethel
- Book condition
- second hand
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Pittsburgh, PA: University of Pittsburgh Press, 1984, revised edition
- Place of Publication
- Pittsburgh, Pa
- This edition first published
- June 30, 1983
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Chisholm Trail Bookstore
June 12, 2020
- All books are carefully packed.
- Some tax collected through this site.
- Otherwise, buyer personally responsible for tax.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of order.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Chisholm Trail Bookstore
The Chisholm Trail Bookstore is an independently owned and operated establishment selling solid, interesting, and thought-provoking tomes. Specialties are technical texts, university press books, regional Oklahoma and Western Americana books, and art catalogues. Our fine editions include numerous limited editions, first editions, signed editions, and leather-bound editions.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [more]