SPACE TRAVELLER'S HANDBOOK. Every Man's Comprehensive Manual to Space Flight.
by Freeman, Michael
- very good
Standard Delivery: 10 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Alkahest Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- SPACE TRAVELLER'S HANDBOOK. Every Man's Comprehensive Manual to Space Flight.
- Freeman, Michael
- Book condition
- Used - Very good
- Jacket condition
- near fine
- Quantity available
- first edition, first printing.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Sovereign Books
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Alkahest Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]