Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Philadelphia: John C. Winston, 1951. First Edition. Larer, Marian L.. 4to, pp. ix, 102. Introduction by Senator Harry F. Byrd. Illustrated by Marian L. Larer. A biography of Bland, with several of his songs. Light green cloth. Cover little soiled and bumped, but a VG tight copy in worn dj. An African-American, Bland was a famous entertainer the U.S. and in Europe in the late 1800s. He wrote many songs, including Carry me back to old Virginny, In the evening by the moonlight, Golden slippers.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Second Life Books Inc
Books returnable within 10 days.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2008
Ask Seller a Question
About Second Life Books Inc
Established on 1972, we sell used and rare books. We are members of the Antiquarian Booksellers Assoc. of America, the International League of Antiquarian Booksellers and the Massachusetts and Rhode Island Booksellers .
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]