A Soldier Civilian.: A brief Sketch of the Life and Work of the late Lieut.-Colonel Gilbert Gaisford, Indian Staff Corps; Political Agent in Biluchistan.
by GAISFORD, Gilbert
- See description
London, United Kingdom
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Peter Harrington (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A Soldier Civilian.
- GAISFORD, Gilbert
- Book condition
- London: Printed by the Army and Navy Co-Operative Society, Ltd,
- Date published
Terms of Sale
All major credit cards are accepted. Both UK pounds and US dollars (exchange rate to be agreed) accepted. Books may be returned within 14 days of receipt for any reason, please notify first of returned goods.
About the Seller
About Peter Harrington
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined...[more]
- The page on the right side of a book, with the term Verso used to describe the page on the left side.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]