Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
The Social Scientist's Bestiary: A Guide to Fabled Threats To, and Defenses Of, Naturalistic Social Science
by Phillips, D.C.; D.C. Phillips
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Oxford, England, UK, New York, et al. : Pergamon Press, 1992. 1st Edition . Decorative Hardcover. Like New/No Jacket. 8vo or 8° (Medium Octavo): 7¾" x 9¾" tall. 166 pp. Like new condition. Flawless book. Hardcover first edition. No dust jacket.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- gearbooks (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Social Scientist's Bestiary: A Guide to Fabled Threats To, and Defenses Of, Naturalistic Social Science
- Phillips, D.C.; D.C. Phillips
- Decorative Hardcover
- Book condition
- New Like New
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Pergamon Press
- Place of Publication
- Oxford, England, UK, New York, et al.
- Date Published
- Sociology, Social Science
- 8vo or 8° (Medium Octavo): 7¾" x 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Orders usually ship within 2 business days. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 lb or 1 Kg; if your book order is heavy or over sized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required. As an EXTRA Service: Orders received before 3:00 pm EDT/EST will ship the same day (Mo-Fri)!!!
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2007
The Bronx, New York
Ask Seller a Question
At this time, online sales only!
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [more]