Skeletons On The Zahara : A True Story Of Survival
by DEAN KING
- very good
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
While there have been numerous historical adventure narratives published, this is the first major work to take place in the greatest desert of all. King retraced parts of Captain James Riley's three-month trek through the desert, going for days consuming only camel urine and locusts. The book is rich with the sort of detail one could only get from being on the scene, in the heart of the desert.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Great story about survival on the Sahara in the early 1800s. A great read and educational too. I strongly recommend this for anyone who enjoys adventure. Great for teenagers too.
- Jane Addams Book Shop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Skeletons On The Zahara : A True Story Of Survival
- DEAN KING
- Trade Trade
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Little Brown & Co
- Place of Publication
- Boston, Massachusetts, U.s.a.
- Date published
- April 2005
Terms of Sale
Jane Addams Book Shop
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Jane Addams Book Shop
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- remainder mark
- Usually an ink marking of some sort which indicates that the book was designated a remainder. In most cases, it can be found on...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.