Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
San Francisco Maritime (1999), 1999. Paperback. Signed: Inscribed by Nancy Olmsted to friends on the title page. Profusely illustrated This a nice clean copy, the spine is solid, The text is clean and pages are not torn or dirty. We provide fast and reliable shipping service. We started to sell on the internet in 1998. We ship from California. All our books are guaranteed.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Valley Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Simple Pleasures Begin With Ferryboats
- Nancy Olmsted
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- San Francisco Maritime (1999)
- Date published
Terms of Sale
All books are guranteed. Please notify me within 7 days if there is a problem with the book. Full refunds will be given if the book is not as discribed or if it is damaged do to improper packaging.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Valley Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]