Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Oscar Fingal O'Flahertie Wills Wilde, better known as Oscar Wilde is best known for "The Picture of Dorian Gray" and his play, "The Importance of Being Earnest."
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- citynightsbooks (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Short Stories of Oscar Wilde
- Wilde, Oscar
- James Hill
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Heritage Press
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fine Bindings/Limited Editions;
Terms of Sale
Books may be returned within 15 days in the same condition in which they were purchased. Please contact us first via e-mail.NOTE: WE DO NOT ACCEPT DISCRETIONARY RETURNS. This is because so many are third-party orders, which we consider unethical and possibly illegal.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.