THE SHORT STORIES of OSCAR WILDE
by Wilde, Oscar; (Illustrated by James Hill; Introduction by Robert Gorham Davis)
- Very Good+ with no dust jacket
Syracuse, New York
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Oscar Fingal O'Flahertie Wills Wilde, better known as Oscar Wilde is best known for "The Picture of Dorian Gray" and his play, "The Importance of Being Earnest."
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Books End (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE SHORT STORIES of OSCAR WILDE
- Wilde, Oscar; (Illustrated by James Hill; Introduction by Robert Gorham Davis)
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+ with no dust jacket
- The Heritage Press
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
$4.50 media mail within the USA. Priority starts at $6.50.. Books may be returned if not as described within 7 days of receipt and prior notice.
About the Seller
About Books End
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.