Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Oscar Fingal O'Flahertie Wills Wilde, better known as Oscar Wilde is best known for "The Picture of Dorian Gray" and his play, "The Importance of Being Earnest."
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
About Bluebird Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]