Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
by Scott, Justin
- near fine
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Dial Press, 1978. Second Printing . Hardcover. Near Fine/Very Good+. Tight and attractive, owner emboss. Jacket has a couple of tiny closed tears at head of spine, and a one inch tear to front panel. Nicer than usually seen.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Craig Hokenson Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Shipkiller
- Scott, Justin
- Book condition
- second hand - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Very Good+
- Quantity available
- Second Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- The Dial Press
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Craig Hokenson Bookseller
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2008
Ask Seller a Question
About Craig Hokenson Bookseller
I am internet based, and participate in several book shows a year. Visitors welcome by appointment. I specialize in modern first editions, but offer a wide range of books. I have been buying and selling books for 20 years. I buy books, and will certainly consider trades. Member of the Texas Booksellers Association.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]