Ship Construction Sketches and Notes (for the B.O.T. Examinations)
by Kemp, J. F. and Peter Young
- very good
- Very Good
Standard Delivery: 5 to 10 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Pilgrim Reader Books - IOBA (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Ship Construction Sketches and Notes (for the B.O.T. Examinations)
- Kemp, J. F. and Peter Young
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Kandy Publications.
- Place of Publication
- Whyteleafe, Surrey, UK.
- Date published
- Nautical; Navy; Ships; Boats; Merchant Marine;, Keels; Hulls; Decks; Bulkheads; Rudders; Helms;, Bilge; Ballast; Masts; Cargo; Vessels;, Colliers; Freighters; Steamers; Tankers;
- Bookseller catalogs
- Nautical & Maritime;
Terms of Sale
Pilgrim Reader Books - IOBA
We accept payment via credit cards through the Biblio system and also by PayPal or cheque. Please contact us if you wish another method. Institutions can be billed on account once credit is established. Books are shipped immediately upon receipt of payment. All reasonable returns are accepted within 30 days - please e-mail beforehand. The full purchase price is refunded. All book shipments are fully insured at no extra cost.
About the Seller
About Pilgrim Reader Books - IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.