SEVEN MODERN AMERICAN NOVELISTS
by Van O'Connor, William (ed)
- Fine in Very Good DJ
London, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Los Angeles:: Oxford University Press,, 1964. Reprint. Cloth. Fine in Very Good DJ. Contains essays on William Faulkner, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Ernest Hemingway, Sinclair Lewis, Nathanael West, Edith Wharton and Thomas Wolfe. Previous owner's details on ffep. Dj is a little worn, creased and soiled, with two tiny tears to top.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Primrose Hill Books (GB)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- SEVEN MODERN AMERICAN NOVELISTS
- Van O'Connor, William (ed)
- Book condition
- second hand - Fine in Very Good DJ
- Oxford University Press,
- Place of Publication
- Los Angeles:
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Literature; Anthologies;
Terms of Sale
Primrose Hill Books
Returns within ten days if item not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Primrose Hill Books
One of London's leading independent bookshops offering a range of new and second-hand books with excellent service.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that... [more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.