THE SELECTED LETTERS OF Somerville and Ross.
by Lewis, Gifford (ed)
- Very Good+ in Very Good DJ
London, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London:: Faber & Faber,, 1989. First edition. Cloth. Very Good+ in Very Good DJ. Slight shelf wear. Dj is a little sunned and soiled.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Primrose Hill Books (GB)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- THE SELECTED LETTERS OF Somerville and Ross.
- Lewis, Gifford (ed)
- Book condition
- second hand - Very Good+ in Very Good DJ
- First edition
- Faber & Faber,
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Literature; Letters;
Terms of Sale
Primrose Hill Books
Returns within ten days if item not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Primrose Hill Books
One of London's leading independent bookshops offering a range of new and second-hand books with excellent service.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is... [more]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause... [more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.