Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
American Book Company/Harper's New Classical Library, no date (c.1890); 12mo, 551 pp; tight binding, solid text block, no notes or markings;. Hard Cover. Very Good.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- self (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Select dialogues of Plato
- Cary, Henry
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2007
livingston, New Jersey
Ask Seller a Question
scholarly, antiquarian, collectible
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.