Scott's Last Expedition ...Volume 1. Being the Journals of Captain R.F. Scott...Volume II. Being the Reports of the Journeys & the Scientific Work undertaken by Dr. E. A. Wilson and the Surviving Members of the Expedition, arranged by Leonard Huxley, with a Preface by Sir Clements R. Markham..
by SCOTT, Robert Falcon
- See description
Surry Hills, New South Wales
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Hordern House Rare Books (AU)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Scott's Last Expedition ...Volume 1. Being the Journals of Captain R.F. Scott...Volume II. Being the Reports of the Journeys & the Scientific Work undertaken by Dr. E. A. Wilson and the Surviving Members of the Expedition, arranged by Leonard Huxley, with a Preface by Sir Clements R. Markham..
- SCOTT, Robert Falcon
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- John Murray
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Hordern House Rare Books
14 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 14 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. For full terms please visit our website.
About the Seller
About Hordern House Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]