Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Chicago, IL, U.S.A.: Science and Mechanics Publishing, 1959. Magazine-style stapled paperback, 192 pages, illustrations on almost every page; light rubbing, chipping and creasing to covers, but gently used, cheap newsprint paper age toned, but very clean and unmarked. See also our listing for Dorothy Pace`s The Complete Home Encyclopedia, and for our other Science and Mechanics titles, or even our Popular Mechanics titles.. Soft Cover. Good.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Eric James (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Science and Mechanics Home Workshop Handbook Volume Four, No. 558
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Science and Mechanics Publishing
- Place of Publication
- Chicago, IL, U.S.A.
- Date published
- DIY DO-IT-YOURSELF HANDYMAN WORKSHOP CONSTRUCTION EPHEMERA House Household Repairs Maintemance Domestic Residential
- Bookseller catalogs
- Do-It-Yourself; Ephemera;
Terms of Sale
Payment through Biblio, or directly we accept PayPal, money order or cheque (10 days for clearance within Canada before shipment). Shipping by Canada Post. Shipment within 48 hours of receipt of payment.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Eric James
Online sales only.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.