SAINT JOHN'S VISION OF THE HOLY CITY: The Mystical Symbolism of the New Jerusalem. Lecture 201.
by Hall, Manly Palmer
- In side-bound mimeograph as issued; A FINE COPY. Mr. Hall lectured on Sunday mornings in the PRS auditorium aside the library. 1
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- JD Holmes, ABAA - ILAB (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- SAINT JOHN'S VISION OF THE HOLY CITY: The Mystical Symbolism of the New Jerusalem. Lecture 201.
- Hall, Manly Palmer
- Book condition
- Used - In side-bound mimeograph as issued; A FINE COPY. Mr. Hall lectured on Sunday mornings in the PRS auditorium aside the library. 1
- Los Angeles: Philosophical Research Society, 1975. FIRST EDITION
- anti-Christ Revelation eschatology Christian theology philosophy psychology ethics
Terms of Sale
JD Holmes, ABAA - ILAB
CONDITIONS OF SALE: All orders are pre-pay. We accept checks, Visa and Mastercard. Books are held for 48 hrs pending confirmation from customer. We dropship only by pre-arrangement. Checks or money orders must be received within 5 business days of confirmation (international orders have 10 days) to ensure sale. Sets and folio volumes are determined by weight. International carriage: Exact Shipping cost; please let us know your preference. Books are guaranteed as described and returnable for cause. Please notify of any problem.
About the Seller
About JD Holmes, ABAA - ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]