The Saga of Brussels.
by Editions Charles Dessart
- Very Good in Very Good DJ
London, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Brussels:: Editions Charles Dessart,, 1957. Cloth. Very Good in Very Good DJ. History of Brussels, with frequent block printed illustrations, 9 colour plates, 125 full page bw plates and 3 large fold-out maps. Text in English, illustration notes in French and text notes in Dutch, German and Spanish. Gilt lettering to spine and gilt illustration to slightly foxed upper cover. Dj entirely reproduces colour painting; somewhat scuffed and chipped at either end of spine and at edges. With gift inscription to ffep.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Primrose Hill Books (GB)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Saga of Brussels.
- Editions Charles Dessart
- Book condition
- second hand - Very Good in Very Good DJ
- Editions Charles Dessart,
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- History: Europe;
Terms of Sale
Primrose Hill Books
Returns within ten days if item not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Primrose Hill Books
One of London's leading independent bookshops offering a range of new and second-hand books with excellent service.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process... [more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [more]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that... [more]