Saab Aircraft Since 1937
by Hans G. Andersson
Standard Delivery: 10 to 21 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Dereks Transport Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Saab Aircraft Since 1937
- Hans G. Andersson
- Book condition
- Used - Near MINT
- Jacket condition
- 1st Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Putnams Aviation
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Aviation Military Saab Sweden Swedish Air Force Saab Aircraft Since 1937 Putnam
- Bookseller catalogs
- Engineering; Modelling;
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
Dereks Transport Books
We accept payment in the following forms: Credit/Debit cards through Biblio website, Paypal or Cheque. we can request credit card payment through Paypal if required, or please send cheque for payment to: Mr.D.Lunn 7 Fieldway Ringwood Hants BH24 1QL
All Books sold subject to availability, Postage Extra at cost. Books over the 900g wieght limit will be subject to extra postage costs. Payment with order please.
Returns accepted with 14 Days if not as described, please notify us first. Email - email@example.com
Overseas Orders can be posted surface mail or airmail as requested. (Also at cost). Please note that surface mail can take up to 3 months.
NOTE:- 1st Edn. means 1st UK Edn. unless o/w stated.
- Personal data is held for our reference, and may also will be passed on to the appropriate postage/shipping company, in our case Royal Mail or Hermes are the most frequently used. This data will be restricted to Name, Address, Telephone Number and email address where needed to garrantee delivery of your purchase.
About the Seller
About Dereks Transport Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- near mint
- a synonym for Near Fine.
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]