Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Rush to Judgment is a book about the assassination of U.S. President John F. Kennedy written by Mark Lane and published in 1966. The book takes issue with the conclusions of the Warren Commission and suggests that there was a conspiracy to assassinate John F. Kennedy. It is also a 1967 film documentary about the John F. Kennedy assassination that was directed by Emile de Antonio and hosted by Lane. It is a black and white film, 122 minutes long.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Bookstore (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Rush to Judgement
- Lane, Mark
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- First Edition.
- Holt, Rinehart & Winston
- Date published
- NOISBN, VINTAGE, NON-FICTION, KENNEDY, ASSISINATION
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
We will ship anywhere via USPS - extra charges may be requested for oversized parcels.
About the Seller
About The Bookstore
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
This Book’s Categories
- History Western History United States History
- History World History
- Social Sciences Outlaws, Bandits & Criminals True Crime
- Social Sciences Conspiracy
- Politics, Government and Law Assassination
- Politics, Government and Law Law Enforcement Political Biography American Presidents
- Politics, Government and Law Law Enforcement Political Biography John F. Kennedy