Ruhlmann: Master of Art Deco
by Florence Camard
Standard Delivery: 20 to 60 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Florence Camard is the world’s foremost authority on the work of Jacques-Emile Ruhlmann and helped curate the recent 2004 Ruhlmann exhibitions at The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York and the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts. She teaches at the Centre for the Study of the Art Object in Paris.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Lectioz Books (AU)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Ruhlmann: Master of Art Deco
- Florence Camard
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Thames & Hudson
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- 230mm x 310mm
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed
About the Seller
About Lectioz Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]