Roots: The Saga of an American Family
by Haley, Alex
- very good
- Very Good /Very Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Dalton Gardens, Idaho
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Tracing his ancestry through six generations - slaves and freedmen, farmers and blacksmiths, lawyers and architects - back to Africa, Alex Haley discovered a sixteen-year-old youth, Kunta Kinte. It was this young man, who had been torn from his homeland and in torment and anguish brought to the slave markets of the New World, who held the key to Haley's deep and distant past. Originally published: Garden City, N.Y. : Doubleday, 1976.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Crotchety Rancher's Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Roots: The Saga of an American Family
- Haley, Alex
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York, New York, U.S.A.
- Date published
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall.
Terms of Sale
Crotchety Rancher's Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Crotchety Rancher's Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]