by HALEY, Alex
- Fine in Fine slipcase, still in the original shipping box opened only to examine the book, essentially as New
Standard Delivery: 10 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Tracing his ancestry through six generations - slaves and freedmen, farmers and blacksmiths, lawyers and architects - back to Africa, Alex Haley discovered a sixteen-year-old youth, Kunta Kinte. It was this young man, who had been torn from his homeland and in torment and anguish brought to the slave markets of the New World, who held the key to Haley's deep and distant past. Originally published: Garden City, N.Y. : Doubleday, 1976.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Charles Agvent (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- HALEY, Alex
- Book condition
- New Fine in Fine slipcase, still in the original shipping box opened only to examine the book, essentially as New
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Doubleday & Company, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- Garden City
- Date published
- Signed; Limited; Blacks; Slavery; Television Fiction; Modern Firsts; Alex Haley; Modern First Editions; African-American Literature; African-American History
- Bookseller catalogs
- Movie Fiction; African-American Literature;
Terms of Sale
All books subject to prior sale. Payment with order; institutions may be billed. Postage additional: $11.00 for the first book, $6.00 each thereafter. Overseas postage billed at approximate cost. Pennsylvania residents must add 6% sales tax. Mastercard, Visa, and American Express accepted. We are also open to reasonable payment terms. A book may be returned within 7 days of receipt for any reason provided it is in the same condition as sent and prior notice is given. Please insure returns for their full value.
About the Seller
About Charles Agvent
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]