Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
A Room of One's Own was first published in October 1929 in the UK and USA alike as a limited edition run of 492 numbered, signed copies. The first English edition and impression was released three days later with the Vanessa Bell dust jacket, published by Hogarth Press, the Woolfs' own publishing house. The first US edition was published by Harcourt Brace & Co.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Payment by personal check, money order, Biblio Credit Card processing or Paypal (email@example.com). Institutions can be billed.
All items subject to prior sale. Books are in protective dustjackets where feasible and will be shipped in a box with bubble wrap. Prompt processing and mailing.
Domestic orders are shipped via USPS media mail starting at $ 4.00 for the first book and $ 1.50 for each additional book, or Priority mail starting at $11.00 for the first book, and $ 3.00 for each additional book. These shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 lbs or less. If the book is heavy or oversized and requires additional shipping, you may be contacted directly about extra charges
Customers outside the US, please be advised that indicated shipping costs are provisional. Actual shipping costs will be determined and relayed to you per e-mail. The customer may then determine whether to accept or reject the amended total price.
Any Custom Duties or brokerage fees are the responsibility of the customer
Items may be returned within 30 days of receipt in same condition and adequately packaged. A refund will be issued upon receipt of the item.
About the Seller
About Bunyip Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original...[more]
- fore edge
- The portion of a book that is opposite the spine. That part of a book which faces the wall when shelved in a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The inside margin of a book, connecting the pages to the joints near the binding.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]