Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
A Room of One's Own was first published in October 1929 in the UK and USA alike as a limited edition run of 492 numbered, signed copies. The first English edition and impression was released three days later with the Vanessa Bell dust jacket, published by Hogarth Press, the Woolfs' own publishing house. The first US edition was published by Harcourt Brace & Co.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Dave Shoots, Bookseller (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A Room Of One's Own
- Woolf, Virginia
- Book condition
- Used - Good Plus
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Third Impression
- Leonard/Virginia Woolf at Hogarth Press
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- NOISBN Literature.
- Bookseller catalogs
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Dave Shoots, Bookseller
In case of returns, seller will refund purchase price and initial shipping cost provided merchandise is returned in good condition within 14 days of sale. Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal (to email@example.com), cash, cheque or money order. 20% discount to the trade. Books will be shipped as customer prefers upon receipt of purchase price and shipping costs. PLEASE LET US KNOW WHEN YOU RECEIVE YOUR BOOK. THANKS!
About the Seller
About Dave Shoots, Bookseller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The inside margin of a book, connecting the pages to the joints near the binding.
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]