Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York:: Cornell Univ Press,, 1982. First edition. Cloth. Fine in Fine DJ. Large volume with lengthy analysis of the subject, with 60 colour plates and over 200 bw illustrations. With a descriptive catalogue containing information on 150 important original Bibles. In lightly foxed and marked slip-case.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Primrose Hill Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Romanesque Bible Illumination.
- Cahn, Walter
- Book condition
- Used - Fine in Fine DJ
- First edition
- Cornell Univ Press,
- Place of Publication
- New York:
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Books about books;
Terms of Sale
Primrose Hill Books
Returns within ten days if item not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Primrose Hill Books
One of London's leading independent bookshops offering a range of new and second-hand books with excellent service.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]