Robert Rauschenberg: The Silkscreen Paintings, 1962-64
by RAUSCHENBERG, ROBERT and RONI FEINSTEIN
- Remainder mark to bottom edge, otherwise fine in original dark grey cloth and near fine pictorial dust jacket.
Asheville, North Carolina
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Captain's Bookshelf, Inc., ABAA (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Robert Rauschenberg: The Silkscreen Paintings, 1962-64
- RAUSCHENBERG, ROBERT and RONI FEINSTEIN
- Book condition
- second hand - Remainder mark to bottom edge, otherwise fine in original dark grey cloth and near fine pictorial dust jacket.
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Whitney Museum of Art in association with Bulfinch Press
- Place of Publication
- New York & Boston
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Captain's Bookshelf, Inc., ABAA
All items are offered subject to prior sale and must be prepaid unless credit has been established. Items may be returned within ten days of receipt for any reason. Prior notification must be given and items must be in the same condition as sent. Customers may use checks, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express. Payment from abroad may be made with credit card, international money order or a check drawn on a U.S. bank. Overseas orders will be sent air mail, insured, unless otherwise instructed. Shipping and handling on overseas orders will be billed at cost. Surface and air rates vary, please inquire. We usually ship by UPS, so please provide an appropriate street address. If necessary, we will also ship by Priority Mail. Shipping is additional: $5.00 for the first book and $1.00 for each additional book. North Carolina residents must add seven percent sales tax. Libraries will be billed to suit their budgets. Members of ABAA and ILAB and abide by the ethical guidelines of these organizations. We guarantee the authenticity of all books and autographs we offer for sale.
About the Seller
About Captain's Bookshelf, Inc., ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the... [more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- half title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at... [more]
- remainder mark
- Usually an ink marking of some sort which indicates that the book was designated a remainder. In most cases, it can be found on... [more]