Reynard the Fox and Other Fables
by Larned, Trowbridge (La Fontaine); Rae, John (illus)
- Near Fine (textblock Fine). No DJ
Standard Delivery: 5 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Adapted from the French of La Fontaine. Exeptional illustrations (both full page and in-text) support these wonderful stories. A near pristine copy of this classic.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Lux Mentis, Booksellers (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Reynard the Fox and Other Fables
- Larned, Trowbridge (La Fontaine); Rae, John (illus)
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine (textblock Fine). No DJ
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- P. F. Volland Co.
- Place of Publication
- Joliet, IL
- Date published
- newyork2011; 20sfbookfair11; 2010NYCBKFR
Terms of Sale
Lux Mentis, Booksellers
U.S. postage is $6.50 for the 1st title/volume and $2.00 for each additional title/volume and are sent Media Mail, Insured (except for sets and oversized items, which are calculated on a per order basis). Express mail, overseas rates and special handling are available on request. Payment is expected in advance by all but institutional buyers unless arrangements are made in advance. All orders are shipped via the United States Post Office or FedEx unless otherwise requested. Maine residents must add 5% sales tax unless a resale or tax exemption certificate is sent. Items are returnable within 10 days if not as described for full refund. Any other return is handled on a case by case basis, our goal being the complete satisfaction of all parties involved. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact us at http://www.luxmentis.com.
About the Seller
About Lux Mentis, Booksellers
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]