Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London:: Alec Tiranti,, 1961. PVC crushed morocco. Near fine. In slip case. Described on slip-case and title-page as 'a collection of pattern-books...with various comparative plates of 1744 to 1912'. With 299 illustrations, including drawn figures and photographic plates. Gilt lettering to spine and upper cover, and gilt illustration to latter. Spine slightly sunned and slp case minorly discoloured.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Primrose Hill Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Regency Furniture Designs
- Harris, John
- PVC crushed morocco
- Book condition
- Used - Near fine
- Alec Tiranti,
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Antiques and Collectibles;
Terms of Sale
Primrose Hill Books
Returns within ten days if item not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since:
Ask Seller a Question
About Primrose Hill Books
One of London's leading independent bookshops offering a range of new and second-hand books with excellent service.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- slip case
- A protective sleeve, often made of decorative cardboard or leather which houses a book. It is open on one end, so as to allow...[more]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]