Recommendations and General Pland for a Comprehensive Passenger Subway System for the City of Chicago
by Arnold, Bion J
- very good; maps appear to have never been unfolded; slight repaired looseness at spine; all else-clean, tight, & attractive.
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
This is a unique and scarce publication in the history of Chicago transportation.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Rosebud Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Recommendations and General Pland for a Comprehensive Passenger Subway System for the City of Chicago
- Arnold, Bion J
- Book condition
- Used - very good; maps appear to have never been unfolded; slight repaired looseness at spine; all else-clean, tight, & attractive.
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Place of Publication
- n.a. ?
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Books must be returned within 7 days of receipt in the "same as shipped" condition for a refund. Shipping charges will not be refunded. Money Orders, business checks, or credit cards processed through Biblio accepted as payment.
About the Seller
About Rosebud Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]