Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Lindsay Drummond, 1946. Hardcover with unclipped dust jacket, 119 pages; very light shelf wear to cover edges, but book gently used, very clean and unmarked; DJ of cheap postwar paper rubbed and heavily chipped, numerous tears.. First Edition. Hard Cover. Very Good ++/Fair.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Eric James (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Realm of Art
- Goffin, Peter
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good ++
- Jacket condition
- First Edition
- Lindsay Drummond
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- ART SURVEY ANCIENT HISTORY PHILOSOPHY
- Bookseller catalogs
- Art; Philosophy; Anthropology;
Terms of Sale
Payment through Biblio, or directly we accept PayPal, money order or cheque (10 days for clearance within Canada before shipment). Shipping by Canada Post. Shipment within 48 hours of receipt of payment.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Eric James
Online sales only.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]