The Reagan Regulatory Strategy: An Assessment
by Eads, George C., and Michael Fix, editors
Shepherdstown, West Virginia
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- BookDepart (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Reagan Regulatory Strategy: An Assessment
- Eads, George C., and Michael Fix, editors
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- The Urban Institute Press
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is... [more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.