Racial Crisis in American Education.
by Green, Robert L., editor
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Standard Delivery: 6 to 12 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Motte & Bailey, Booksellers (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Racial Crisis in American Education.
- Green, Robert L., editor
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- First edition
- Follett Educational Corporation
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- African-American Studies;
Terms of Sale
Motte & Bailey, Booksellers
We ship by US Post unless you request otherwise. We also ship in boxes unless we are using Global Priority envelopes All books have at least 2 layers of protection. We insure books over USD$60.00 at our cost. Domestic (U.S.) Shipping Options Priority mail shipping.....USD$8.50 Media mail shipping.......USD$4.00 International Shipping Options Global Priority Mail envelope, 6-10 days......USD$13.00 Global Priority Mail Box, 6-10 days ............USD$42.00 The GP box is for larger books, up to 4 pounds. Global Priority is not available for every country. Air Post, 7-12 days........USD$28.00 and up, depending on the weight of the shipment. For larger books or more expensive books that need to be insured.
About the Seller
About Motte & Bailey, Booksellers
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The lower most portion of the spine when the book is standing vertically.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...[more]