Quinn of the Fury (CLEARANCE)
by Showell Styles
- Good+/Very Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Faber & Faber, London. First Edition, First Printing. 1958 G+/VG 200 Pages. Light blue cloth boards, square corners, spine slightly faded, light self wear, bottom of spine frayed. Solid binding. Clean pages, slight tanning of edges, with moderately soiled top edges. Unclipped bright dust jacket, moderate soil on spine and back. Liquidating a private collection. Total of 39 Showell Styles titles must go.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Books for Boys (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Quinn of the Fury (CLEARANCE)
- Showell Styles
- Book condition
- second hand - Good+
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- Quantity available
- Faber & Faber
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Books for Boys
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2019
Ask Seller a Question
About Books for Boys
Old book lover selling some of the books I love.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]