PROCEEDINGS OF A COURT OF INQUIRY IN THE CASE OF MAJOR MARCUS A. RENO CONCERNING HIS CONDUCT AT THE BATTLE OF THE LITTLE BIG HORN RIVER, JUNE 25-26, 1876.
by GRAHAM, COLONEL WILLIAM A. [TRANSCRIBER]
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- BUCKINGHAM BOOKS (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- PROCEEDINGS OF A COURT OF INQUIRY IN THE CASE OF MAJOR MARCUS A. RENO CONCERNING HIS CONDUCT AT THE BATTLE OF THE LITTLE BIG HORN RIVER, JUNE 25-26, 1876.
- GRAHAM, COLONEL WILLIAM A. [TRANSCRIBER]
- Book condition
- second hand
- Quantity available
- First edition
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
We accept checks and all major credit cards. Prices are NET to all. PA residents must add 6% sales tax. It is our preference to ship via either UPS or Priority Mail. All oversized books and all shipments outside the U.S. will be charged actual shipping, insurance, and handling costs. All parcels shall be shipped insured. All items may be returned within 7 days of receipt with prior notification. We request any items for return be sent by their original shipping route, be well packaged and fully insured.
About the Seller
About BUCKINGHAM BOOKS
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]
- A plain weave fabric normally made from cotton or linen which is stiffened with starch or other chemicals to cover the book... [more]
- "Laid In" indicates that there is something which is included with, but not attached to the book, such as a sheet of paper. The... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined... [more]
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the... [more]