The Preaching of the Regular Clergy Illustrated and Defended in a Visitation Sermon, Preached Before the Archdeacon and Clergy of Lewes and Pevensey and Published at Their Unanimous Request Etc.
by Holland, Samuel
Standard Delivery: 14 to 21 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Temple Rare Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Preaching of the Regular Clergy Illustrated and Defended in a Visitation Sermon, Preached Before the Archdeacon and Clergy of Lewes and Pevensey and Published at Their Unanimous Request Etc.
- Holland, Samuel
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- F.C. And J. Rivington
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Noisbn, Sermon, Religion, Christianity, Eldon
Terms of Sale
Temple Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Temple Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat...[more]
- raised band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Especially for older books, a printer's device refers to an identifying mark, also sometimes called a printer's mark, on the...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]