Porcelain through the Ages
by Savage, George
- Very Good Condition/No Dust Jacket
Standard Delivery: 5 to 18 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Syber's Books ABN 15 100 960 047 (AU)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Porcelain through the Ages
- Savage, George
- photographic and diagrammatic
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good Condition
- Jacket condition
- No Dust Jacket
- Quantity available
- Place of Publication
- Harmondsworth, Middlesex
- Date published
- BZDB2 NOISBN antiques porcelain china Art & Design; Antiques & Collectibles. Porcelain through the Ages
Terms of Sale
Syber's Books ABN 15 100 960 047
transaction in Australian $'s for checks and money orders.If the book is not as described, return within 14 days, for a refund of the cost of the book.
We are registered for GST and goods sold to an Australian delivery address will include GST. Our ABN 15 100 960 047
About the Seller
About Syber's Books ABN 15 100 960 047
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The heel of the spine.
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.