Pompeo Batoni : Prince of Painters in Eighteenth-Century Rome
by Bowron, Edgar Peters and Peter Bjorn Kerbe
- VG/VG, clean, crisp, and tight but with a bump to tail of spine and a hint of age toning to page fore edges.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
2 Copies Available from This Seller
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Mullen Books, Inc. ABAA / ILAB (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Pompeo Batoni : Prince of Painters in Eighteenth-Century Rome
- Bowron, Edgar Peters and Peter Bjorn Kerbe
- Book condition
- Used - VG/VG, clean, crisp, and tight but with a bump to tail of spine and a hint of age toning to page fore edges.
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Yale University Press
- Place of Publication
- New Haven
- Date published
- European Artists; Pompeo Batoni ; Batoni, Pompeo ; ;
Terms of Sale
Mullen Books, Inc. ABAA / ILAB
S&H is complicated, so please inquire for actual rates to your location if outside the US! Minimum s&h within the US $7.50, via media mail or first class if small. Discounts on shipping for multiple items. Overseas or overnight at cost +$4 supplies and handling. Items returnable with prior notice if not as described within 7 days of delivery. Items 16 pages or less not returnable at all.
About the Seller
About Mullen Books, Inc. ABAA / ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Very Good Condition book with a Very Good Condition dust jacket. Very Good Condition indicates a used book that does show some...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The heel of the spine.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.