Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Paris: La Bonne Compagnie, 1946. 264pp; Ornes de dix Gravures sur Cuivre de Ray Bret-Koch; Covers worn and split to spine though book intact and internally bright; Limited edition this being no. 516 of 1500; Previous owner's inscription to ff.e.p.; Digital photos available on request;. First Edition Thus. Wraps. Fair/Poor. Illus. by BRET-KOCH, RAY. 12mo.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Weathered Stone Books (IE)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- POEMES CHOISIS DE PAUL VERLAINE
- VERLAINE, PAUL
- BRET-KOCH, RAY
- Book condition
- Used - Fair
- Jacket condition
- First Edition Thus
- La Bonne Compagnie
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Paul Verlaine;
Terms of Sale
Weathered Stone Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2018
Ask Seller a Question
About Weathered Stone Books
In operation since 1982 as The Winding Stair Bookshop, Dublin until 2005. Then in USA as Wandering Star Books an online bookseller also conducting appraisals for private collectors and institutions. Now back in Ireland and living in beautiful Sligo with views of the Atlantic and selling online.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]