Pocket Guide to the Identification of First Editions
by Bill McBride
- very good
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Pocket Guide to the Identification of First Editions is an indispensable guide for anyone interested in the world of book collecting. This small, easy to carry guide contains information about general edition identification circumstances to help you determine whether your book is a true first edition, or just a common book club edition or second printing. It also includes an alphabetical list of publishers with a key to the marks that they use to identify their editions.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Discover Books (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- Pocket Guide to the Identification of First Editions
- Bill McBride
- Book condition
- Used - VERY GOOD
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- McBride Pub
- This edition first published
Terms of Sale
About the Seller
About Discover Books
We think books should achieve their greatest possible purpose: Whether purchased by another reader, donated to help a child acquire the lifelong skill of literacy, or recycled as a new product, it has a story to tell. We let stories live on.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Common abbreviation for 'published'
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]