Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Jodi Picoult grew up in Nesconset, New York. She received her A.B. in Creative Writing from Princeton University, and her M.Ed. from Harvard University.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
David Kaye Books & Memorabilia
All sales refundable within 15 days of receipt if not satisfied. Please notify us in advance if you wish to return a book. All books are subject to prior sale.
About the Seller
About David Kaye Books & Memorabilia
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.