A Pictorial Guide to the Lakeland Fells, Book One: The Eastern Fells
by Wainwright, A
- Very Good in Fair DJ
London, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Kendal:: Westmorland Gazette,, 1955. Sixteenth impression. Cloth. Very Good in Fair DJ. Pages are clean and binding tight. Cloth is rather worn and soiled. Spine slightly cocked. Top page edges slightly foxed. Dj is quite tattered and soiled.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Primrose Hill Books (GB)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- A Pictorial Guide to the Lakeland Fells, Book One: The Eastern Fells
- Wainwright, A
- Book condition
- second hand - Very Good in Fair DJ
- Sixteenth impression
- Westmorland Gazette,
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Travel and Adventure; Walking Guide;
Terms of Sale
Primrose Hill Books
Returns within ten days if item not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Primrose Hill Books
One of London's leading independent bookshops offering a range of new and second-hand books with excellent service.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc.... [more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process... [more]
- Refers to a state where the spine of a book is lightly "twisted" in such a way that the front and rear boards of a book do not... [more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [more]